1000-5 on order

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Happy Friday to all. Waiting for my 1000-5 to be delivered in Northern Illinois. As with many others, my date has been pushed back so I'm impatiently waiting. Looking forward to learning about these machines and getting upgrade ideas. Coming from a 2014 Yamaha Viking. Great machine but no more rubber bands for me.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Friday to all. Waiting for my 1000-5 to be delivered in Northern Illinois. As with many others, my date has been pushed back so I'm impatiently waiting. Looking forward to learning about these machines and getting upgrade ideas. Coming from a 2014 Yamaha Viking. Great machine but no more rubber bands for me.
Me too, hard to believe it's finally down to the last week of waiting. I just don't know how far into next week it will be. I plan on taking the day off when it hits my dealership.

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Me too, hard to believe it's finally down to the last week of waiting. I just don't know how far into next week it will be. I plan on taking the day off when it hits my dealership.
My dealership is just down the road from my work. When it comes in, I know where I will be spending my lunch break. My dealer hasn't updated me yet. The last estimate was given last week and it was a ship date of October 26. I may not make it

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

@educ8tedguess Welcome to the Club! Hope to see pics of you and your new ride soon! Please keep us updated.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Roof, half windshield, front suspension guards are mandatory in my eyes. Front floor mat is a great idea as well to quiet up the rid from the addition of the roof. I'm not sure how much better suspension is in the 1000 over the 700 but after 100mi and a roll over (I do contribute the roll to those as they swayed bad then stopped)in the 700 we bit the bullet on fox shocks to replace the crap shocks it had. Now anyone with the 700 I say shocks shocks shocks. Way more stable no bottoming out way less steering jerk (however the addition of power steering helped it drastically but that was later)BIG DIFFERENCE!!! Not even close! But the rest is up to preference. Our 700 had everything I could buy or make. But those are mandatory in my eyes

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Awesome.... Thanks for the info. I have the roof, windshield and rear fabric panel coming. Going to do the plow and winch as well but may wait until another company makes something more cost effective.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I agree waiting for plow. The 700 was hard to find stuff for but being a real auto people do make things like plow and these 1000's will get much more attention from the aftermarket world and will become more popular. Just a better machine. Very smart decision going with this rig you'll love it we really liked our 700 but needed more of everything. I'm excited for mine to get here as well! Enjoy it!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!