P1000 1000 5 Windshield with side mirrors?

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I apologize if this has been asked.
I want to add a two piece flip out screen to my 1000 5 LE. Either a Super ATV or a Hondaline 2 piece.

My question is that I installed Hondaline side mirrors. Will I be able to keep the mirrors with either flip out, two piece windscreen?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Reactions: sharp
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I apologize if this has been asked.
I want to add a two piece flip out screen to my 1000 5 LE. Either a Super ATV or a Hondaline 2 piece.

My question is that I installed Hondaline side mirrors. Will I be able to keep the mirrors with either flip out, two piece windscreen?

Thanks in advance.

Jim
Yes you can use either, I have the 2 Honda split and my daughter has the super atv both with Honda mirrors. The super atv requires you to mount the mirrors about 6” higher than the Honda because of the mounts

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just the answer I needed, thanks.
Now i need to decide on which split shield.

Jim
If you are wanting a completely sealed windshield for winter months, the super atv might not be the best because it doesn’t seal at the top and lets a lot of air through. Another advantage of the Honda 2 piece, the top half comes off with 2 Allen screws in about 5 min. Just food for thought.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!