P500 12 Volt Outlet

Rex Herring

Rex Herring

Apr 24, 2015
Dickinson, ND
Has anyone put a 12V outlet in their dash? I'd like to put one in to plug in my solar trickle charger and I-phone charger, etc.. Do you wire yours directly to the battery or connect to one of the wires under the hood? Up for suggestions.

C

Chooglin

Has anyone put a 12V outlet in their dash? I'd like to put one in to plug in my solar trickle charger and I-phone charger, etc.. Do you wire yours directly to the battery or connect to one of the wires under the hood? Up for suggestions.
It already has one from the factory !!!

C

Chooglin

It's located about where your knees would be , towards the center !

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
i found my switch for the heated seats last summer. Right between the seat belts.

I too found the 12v outlet after having it for about a month. Its hidden real good

Reactions: Chooglin
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
My kickstand got torn off , when I snagged it on a tree , I never bothered to put it back on !!!
There's a left handed
Smoke Shifter also
on the Rig.
Ride Safe

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
It's located about where your knees would be , towards the center !
You tell in everyone
where your Brain....is located
haha
dude I got ya

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Another option, cheap and easily installed, to the right of the instrument panel.

http://www.amazon.com/BANDC-PJH-RS-0123-Outlet-Charger-Socket/dp/B00MNGCDVS/?tag=sxsweb24-20

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!