P1000 14" x 8" wheels

Romuluy

Romuluy

Aug 28, 2020
Greenville, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey all.. Newb here with a wheel/tire upgrade question. I love the look of these wheels, and am curious if an 8" wheel will work instead of the normal 7" ?
Not sure about the 6" up front, and I thought about maybe using the 8" all the way around. Please give me your wisdom on this.
Thanks.. If the link doesn't work for some reason, they are the ITP SS212 machined wheels

Reactions: TripleB
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did this
13BC74B5 4CAA 43D0 8DAD 9F177494FA91

I chose the 7”wheel with a 5+2 offset mostly because I was trying to stay as close to stock width.

Romuluy

Romuluy

Aug 28, 2020
Greenville, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Wondering if anyone has tried the 14x8 wheels and had success. I personally like the design of the wheels. Figured I'd see if anyone has tried this size wheel with no problems.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!