H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Had to replace the right rear wheel bearing, and front drive shaft for the U-Joint failure. I usually do all my repair work but I bought the extended warranty and have a good tech do all my warranty work. I took some time off and put over 2,000 miles on my E-Bikes and lost 25 pounds. I may keep my Talons until I get to 25,000 miles. I have 3,500 on my 2020 Talon. We have some good 50 inch trails so I'm buying the Pioneer 520 next. I still have my 30 inch tires and wheel spacers. Top speed is 46 mph with the 30's and the 520 engine will turn them a bit better. I'm buying another Talon after Honda makes some good improvements. I want better suspension settings and the air filter intake fixed. The suspension should be easy and the under roof snorkel should be too if they use the Particle separator tubing. Wickenburg Tom did a great job building his Talon under roof intake snorkel. He did the fast paced 30 mile rain ride today with us super seniors, age 80, 82, and 90. We had 4 Talons, the Polaris and Can-Am guys went home.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What do you think of that little maverick for the 50in trails. Big difference from the little pioneer 520

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Had to replace the right rear wheel bearing, and front drive shaft for the U-Joint failure. I usually do all my repair work but I bought the extended warranty and have a good tech do all my warranty work. I took some time off and put over 2,000 miles on my E-Bikes and lost 25 pounds. I may keep my Talons until I get to 25,000 miles. I have 3,500 on my 2020 Talon. We have some good 50 inch trails so I'm buying the Pioneer 520 next. I still have my 30 inch tires and wheel spacers. Top speed is 46 mph with the 30's and the 520 engine will turn them a bit better. I'm buying another Talon after Honda makes some good improvements. I want better suspension settings and the air filter intake fixed. The suspension should be easy and the under roof snorkel should be too if they use the Particle separator tubing. Wickenburg Tom did a great job building his Talon under roof intake snorkel. He did the fast paced 30 mile rain ride today with us super seniors, age 80, 82, and 90. We had 4 Talons, the Polaris and Can-Am guys went home.
I was going to go BUT I'm not old enough . Hope you had a good time and STAYED AWAY FROM THE OTHERS .

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The 50 inch Maverick and RZR models have more suspension, HP, and top speed. I like the Maverick way better then the RZR. I don't need any of that for our 50 inch trails and I don't like belt drive now that I have a choice. Huck, Jerry and I did a E-Bike ride a month ago and kept a 10 foot distance. Jerry got covid the next day but he didn't get very sick and he did the ride yesterday. His doctor said he has to wait awhile to get the vaccine. My buddy gets the vaccine today and I get it next week.

B

Boundertom

Dec 12, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I was going to go BUT I'm not old enough . Hope you had a good time and STAYED AWAY FROM THE OTHERS .
I brought the average age down a little, but, at 65, I didn't make too much difference! :) I just hope that I am still able to enjoy our beautiful country by ORV when I am 80+.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!