Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@crosby Did a 2017, should be similar, not difficult. Just may have to take some time playing with the unit with loose bolts to get any flex out of the mounting plate/shafts. BIG improvement. Ask for forum discount if ordering. Good thread with info.
P500 - Power steering install

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Got the Superatv ez steer for about $500. Spin wheel one handed.

Reactions: Chooglin
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Just ordered the EZ STEER from SATV. Had it in the cart and was undecided so let it sit there for a week and then received a 10% off code so I pulled the trigger on it today.
671D52A5 2770 468F 8A11 882655B98B1E 10DB224D 1451 48D7 8A87 A833AAF4F671

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You're going to like it , I don't regret spending the money for mine!
I hope so! What pushed me over the edge was really the need to finalize my dual battery set up so I needed to know available space under the hood because I knew that I eventually wanted to get it!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I found the install pretty easy other than the instructions being wrong, spent a little time figuring that out. Only other issue was watching the up and down flex of the bracket, I called Super ATV about that one and was told it's normal.

Reactions: Eltobgi
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I installed the Tusk version! I was like you wondering about install and if I could tackle it! It’s a lot simpler than it looks. Just hold the plate away from brake reservoir when tightening bolts and make sure it clears shaft. That’s the hardest part! I got mine for $450 after coupon and you get an additional $25 on future order at Rocky Mountain ATV

Reactions: Eltobgi
riderpilot

riderpilot

Mar 28, 2019
Southern VA
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone got any coupon codes for either the Tusk or EZ Steer? From whatever site. Rocky Mountain ATV, Super ATV. etc. I prefer the EZ steer but whatever works out to be more cost effective is ok as long as they both perform well.

Reactions: Chooglin
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone got any coupon codes for either the Tusk or EZ Steer? From whatever site. Rocky Mountain ATV, Super ATV. etc. I prefer the EZ steer but whatever works out to be more cost effective is ok as long as they both perform well.

Just call SuperATV and they'll give you $50 off if you mention this forum. That'll be for the EZ Steer.

Reactions: Mudder and Chooglin
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520

RM ATV usually has Tusk 10% off sales around major holidays! I know I'm looking for a new set of beadlocks and Terrabites soon. The good thing about the Tusk brand is its a few bucks cheaper and they also have extra cash with purchase of like an additional $22 bucks. I know I got mine for like $425 after it was all said and done

B

Bigdrag

Sep 7, 2019
Ojai
Ownership

1. 500
And How did you do that?!
Nice..I ended up cutting a ¼ inch from the bracket (enlarging the "notch"). this enabled me to slide the motor and bracket to the left. thanks for your reply! I've a small issue now as it states in the wiring instructions to attach the white wire from the harness to the brown wire from the ignition switch. But no brown wire! I probably just need to find the Switched power lead and connect to that/

Bigdrag

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Nice..I ended up cutting a ¼ inch from the bracket (enlarging the "notch"). this enabled me to slide the motor and bracket to the left. thanks for your reply! I've a small issue now as it states in the wiring instructions to attach the white wire from the harness to the brown wire from the ignition switch. But no brown wire! I probably just need to find the Switched power lead and connect to that/

Bigdrag
Use the wire to 12v socket under dash.

C

Chooglin

Bigdrag

Have a look at this
P500 - Accessorry sub harness description

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!