P500 2016 Honda pioneer 500 fast blinking dash problem

N

Nosh87

Nov 27, 2020
Guam
Ownership

1. 500
Would anyone know why the dash light be blinking fast I had already changed the PGM-FI unit?

Reactions: TxDoc
H

HondaTech

Which light?
Is it blinking in a pattern or just constant blinking.

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
Blinking in a fast paste constantly

I'll preface my reply by saying I'm not a Honda service technician, just a guy who rides and enjoys tinkering.

These blinking light aren't random. My understanding from my experience and reading is, a specific light or icon will blink in a pattern. You must identify specifically what is blinking and what the blink pattern is if you ever hope to get it resolved. If you can't match the blinking light and pattern to service documentation specific to your model, troubleshooting at home is futile, get it serviced by a professional.

Check the Internet for some examples of blink patterns to get an idea of what the patterns are.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!