P1000 2016 P1K-3 oil cover tray

M

MikeT

Jan 30, 2019
north carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like I am missing the mudguard/plastic tray that covers the engine where you check and fill the engine oil... Does anyone know the part number ??

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like I am missing the mudguard/plastic tray that covers the engine where you check and fill the engine oil... Does anyone know the part number ??
I have at least 2 of these in the shed. I took all that plastic off under the box because all it does is catch mud and trap heat. Its completely worthless. My engine is actually cleaner without those parts on and everything is easier to wash. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

M

MikeT

Jan 30, 2019
north carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I assume your referring to #2 in this diagram?

2016 Honda Pioneer 1000 (SXS1000M3 A) BED PLATE / REAR GATE (SXS1000M3/M3P) | Babbitts Honda Partshouse

Do yourself a favor and dont pay the almost $5 a piece Honda wants for the clips to hold it down. Buy 4 of this part # instead : 90653-HC4-900. They can be had for under $1 most places.
Hey Honda Tech...Thanks for the reply. Not sure that is the part or not. Looks like I have everything but the small plastic piece that actually goes right over the oil fill location...can't be bigger than 12" X 6"...?

H

HondaTech

Hey Honda Tech...Thanks for the reply. Not sure that is the part or not. Looks like I have everything but the small plastic piece that actually goes right over the oil fill location...can't be bigger than 12" X 6"...?

That should be the panel then, has 3 or 4 holes in it to hold it down.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!