P1000 2016 Polaris GENERAL

sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Interesting, looks like basically a RZR 1000 with a bed and full doors.

Reactions: ohanacreek
hondarock

hondarock

Jun 19, 2015
Not hardly. But it is in for the win.

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
I posted that before looking at more details of it, seems like its aimed more towards the can am commander, but there definitely looking to be on top in the rec. utility market.

Honda should take notes on the accessories/options available with different models like the fox shocks, sound bar, winch, etc.

Reactions: hondarock
tig

tig

Apr 22, 2015
Looks like they took a RZR 1000 S and put Ranger seats and a dump bed on it. Nice looking crossover machine.

Reactions: ohanacreek
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Been hearing the Polaris commercials and now Polaris is giving 2 year extended warranties in addition to their typical new years discounts. Seems they may have stepped up their game now that there is more reliable options on the market for people to spend their money on. Isn't competition grand.

Reactions: joeymt33
hondarock

hondarock

Jun 19, 2015
Actually Polaris prices went back up right after the new year on the Ranger 900 and the RZR 1000, $900 and $1500 I think it was. No change on the other sxs's that I know of.
Edit: Yes, they did drop the price on the full size 570 and ETX Rangers, forgot about that.
They continued the 3 year warranty on the Ranger 900 and added some warranty on some others.

Yamaha dropped the price on their sxs's after the new year.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!