P1000m5 2017 1000-5 PIONEER LE by UTVMI

utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So the New Side mirrors showed up today, Took a minute to get them adjusted right,I hope they hold up, They remind me of the mirrors on my super duty with out the lower section.

Amazon.com: Chupacabra Offroad Side Mirror for UTV - Right & Left Pair for 1.6" - 2" Roll Cage RZR X3 Maverick Pioneer YXZ: Automotive

20170613 223459
20170613 221149
20170613 223513

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
99% off this build will be Amazon Prime, I could drive around town for a week and never find everything, Know I just click and its on the front porch..

Most everything on my workbench in the pics in my build thread was prime. Couple things they didn't have or price was WAY higher. So I bought elsewhere on the interwebs.

The generally have good pricing on things or its close and Prime makes it worth a few bucks extra. I always check the price before I checkout though.

utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most everything on my workbench in the pics in my build thread was prime. Couple things they didn't have or price was WAY higher. So I bought elsewhere on the interwebs.

The generally have good pricing on things or its close and Prime makes it worth a few bucks extra. I always check the price before I checkout though.
Check out this Amazon price lookup-Watcher Yes this is the name>> camelcamelcamel.com They also have a plugin for browser and it tells you when the Highest and Lowest prices were for the item(s) on Amazon and you can even set alerts if the price drops then it will email you so you can buy at lower price.

J

JTW

Check out this Amazon price lookup-Watcher Yes this is the name>> camelcamelcamel.com They also have a plugin for browser and it tells you when the Highest and Lowest prices were for the item(s) on Amazon and you can even set alerts if the price drops then it will email you so you can buy at lower price.
Awesomeawesomeawesome!!

Reactions: sharp
utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So the project is moving along, big hold up has been the USPS not getting packages here on time from Amazon.

Got the main light bar mounted not wired up yet have other wiring going on, But on this topic I have been trying to figure out what PDM to go with, Had looked at build the Bussmann, also looked at PDM 60, Making my own board with relays etc.

So I get the 50" 288 watt bat hooked up and it even comes with a 40 amp relay LOL, That is just to make you feel good ITS NOT NEEDED. Take look at some of theses reading.
20170618 152751
20170618 152652

D

Deleted member 3748

So what you think about them, So far for me them been the best ones, I have a different set from amazon that is going back now b/c there junk, TSC for the win...:p
The clamps are great and they're long enough to get the light bar below my soft top, which hangs down a lot. Here's the problem... my light bar doesn't have the mounting bolts on the ends. LOL I'm going to move this light bar to my truck and get another one for the Pioneer.

Reactions: sharp and utvmi