IMG 0228

I

Ichybod

Apr 25, 2015
Tucson, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
This big boy wast taken with crossbow roughly an hour from my son's house in Ohio. Green score is 211 inches. It will shrink a little after the drying time, but I'd be just fine with that. Guess where I'm hunting in November?

View attachment 57208
Being a western hunter, a whitetail like that would make me forget all about mule deer! Yowza!

Reactions: sharp and JTW
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Almost forgot this was shot in a neighboring county. Buddy house is just down the road. Also know of a 261" non typical taken in the county north of me.
IMG 2934
IMG 2935

arkansawyer

arkansawyer

Mar 13, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
IMG 0029
IMG 0027
IMG 0028
IMG 0027
IMG 0028
No deer pics yet but been packing and loading for an early am leave to the Ouachita Mountains. Got one truck loaded and waiting on the wife to bring the other truck home to load it and hook up the pop up camper. Gonna piggyback the trailer and the pop up camper on the way home next Tuesday with the Super Duty, wife has to leave Sunday to come back to go to work, kinda looking forward to that as I've never pulled two trailers!

Last edited:
J

JTW

Got’er done today...

So my grandma died a few days ago. (Dad’s Mom) It wasn’t unexpected, but not expected either.. she’s been in a nursing home and dementia had set in pretty bad over the last few years. But it was still his momma... he’s not a real emotional guy, but I could tell it stung. Well, last night... which was also dad’s birthday.. I asked grandma to shine down and give us a good deer for him to help thru the loss. (We have a standing rule, don’t shoot it unless you’re going to mount it) He checked cameras a few days ago and had a couple pics of a good deer.... Well, I spotted him on my side coming thru.. glassed him and said, “Dad, your deer is here!” I haven’t seen him move that fast in a while! Lol... Needless to say, it was a good day with my daddy’o and my oldest was with along for the show too! He’s a cool deer, 3 tines broke off including both brows with lots of blading.
99D0F98A 589B 41D1 8CB4 0E636220B901 1A20694E B4C0 45E3 B7CF 8CE627CAFD91 D02F7BF9 40E6 4DB7 A18E CE44ACA3C44F 2C1B17D5 ECA7 44D6 AAC3 9097EDA376C4 B6C35E38 196A 4202 853A FFF50D85B293

Last edited by a moderator:
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IGot’er done today...

So my grandma died a few days ago. (Dad’s Mom) It wasn’t unexpected, but not expected either.. she’s been in a nursing home and dementia had set in pretty bad over the last few years. But it was still his momma... he’s not a real emotional guy, but I could tell it stung. Well, last night... which was also dad’s birthday.. I asked grandma to shine down and give us a good deer for him to help thru the loss. (We have a standing rule, don’t shoot it unless you’re going to mount it) He checked cameras a few days ago and had a couple pics of a good deer.... Well, I spotted him on my side coming thru.. glassed him and said, “Dad, your deer is here!” I haven’t seen him move that fast in a while! Lol... Needless to say, it was a good day with my daddy’o and my oldest was with along for the show too! He’s a cool deer, 3 tines broke off including both brows with lots of blading.
View attachment 57953 View attachment 57949 View attachment 57952 View attachment 57950 View attachment 57951
Very nice!!! Memories with father and your child. Priceless. Thanks for sharing.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got’er done today...

Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got’er done today...

View attachment 57953 View attachment 57949 View attachment 57952 View attachment 57950 View attachment 57951
Sorry for your loss and what a buck.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!