2017 Honda Pioneer Hunting Pics.

brad-1000-5

brad-1000-5

Oct 23, 2017
Bowling Green, ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 0032
Me too elkguide, I took a 188 1/8 5 yrs ago and since then it's been all about the boys success. Whole lot more exciting when they connect

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
WOW!!!!!!

That's a buck that most of us just dream of even seeing!!!!!!

Reactions: sharp and Koda
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
They sure are thin these days... we’ve got a couple coveys around our places and have for several years but they sure don’t seem to be flourishing
There has been a lot of blood sweat and tears getting them back on my place. Previous owner was an old drunk that did nothing. I am removing unwanted trees, and planting desirable trees and shrubs. I put fire back onto the place. I am removing brome and fescue while replacing it with native grasses. I've been building brushpiles for the birds and planting quail food plots. I enjoy the habitat work.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There has been a lot of blood sweat and tears getting them back on my place. Previous owner was an old drunk that did nothing. I am removing unwanted trees, and planting desirable trees and shrubs. I put fire back onto the place. I am removing brome and fescue while replacing it with native grasses. I've been building brushpiles for the birds and planting quail food plots. I enjoy the habitat work.

Most of the time, I find habitat work almost as much fun as hunting.

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SWEET!!!!
Awesome to be able to still be hunting!

Outfitter

Outfitter

Dec 3, 2016
DFW
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 1507
IMG 1801
IMG 1795

Had a great weekend at deer camp for the Turkey Season opener here in TX. Everyone got at least one Gobbler and we took 7 total (5 guys).
The biggest surprise was how many hogs we took, 17 in 3 days! We are not winning the war on the pig population explosion.
I have a new Flir pts 536 thermal scope due in this month that may help reduce the hog population even more.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!