Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Called the company again and asked about GROUP BUY, he said yes, he will drop the price from 790$ to 672$ if we buy 4 windshields + plus shipping.
That's some good savings. Seems like you should be able to get three more buyers with you.

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was ready this weekend to purchase a new 2016 P5 (a local dealer has a stellar deal right now on 2016's). After doing some research on the 2017 models, I've decided to wait and purchase a '17. It looks like they're going to offer a new army green color which I really like. Also, the auto/manual transmission option seems nice (I like that feature about my Rincon). '17's are supposed to have better shocks. Also, I've heard a rumor that Honda is changing the gear ratios which will equate to a higher top speed (anyone else hear about this)?? MSRP is going to go up $500.00, but to me it's worth it for the upgrades in store. I would have liked to seen a front diff. lock added, but it is what it is I guess.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I was ready this weekend to purchase a new 2016 P5 (a local dealer has a stellar deal right now on 2016's). After doing some research on the 2017 models, I've decided to wait and purchase a '17. It looks like they're going to offer a new army green color which I really like. Also, the auto/manual transmission option seems nice (I like that feature about my Rincon). '17's are supposed to have better shocks. Also, I've heard a rumor that Honda is changing the gear ratios which will equate to a higher top speed (anyone else hear about this)?? MSRP is going to go up $500.00, but to me it's worth it for the upgrades in store. I would have liked to seen a front diff. lock added, but it is what it is I guess.
Mid September you can test drive both.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!