Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
50% Thurs, 30-40% the others.
Chance of rain all summer long, for the most part down here. The fact is, they simply can't predict with accuracy what is going to happen next weekend... I'd rather see it be a little wet than dry and super dusty, especially when group riding! The weather is what it is, can't control all that. I'm going to have fun, now that I can control!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Chance of rain all summer long, for the most part down here. The fact is, they simply can't predict with accuracy what is going to happen next weekend... I'd rather see it be a little wet than dry and super dusty, especially when group riding! The weather is what it is, can't control all that. I'm going to have fun, now that I can control!!
I'm whit ya, it will be fun no matter the weather.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@jak9922 will you have the stuff at the @Takeover to install these if needed?
40398 7eac1a559679d370afd3fddd94a59e3b

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had me a scare last night! Driving around the yard got a click and bang from the rear end! Can't figure it out....... jack it up to check the diff. and axels. Turns out 3 out of 4 wheels were very loose. Even lost a lug nut. Have 16 extra though. Just put the wheels on 10 miles ago. Something to look at but thank God that was all.

Last edited:
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Unfourchently, i'm out... But with wonderful reasons.
Seems I will have 2 lovely twins entering this world around that time.
Praying for boys. Find out this Monday!
I will leave the planning up yall. But I would love to "sanction" it, if yall like.
congratulations !!!!! thats awesome

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had me a scare last night! Driving around the yard got a click and bang from the rear end! Can't figure it out....... jack it up to check the difference and axels. Turns out 3 out of 4 wheels were very loose. Even lost a lug nut. Have 16 extra though. Just put the wheels on 10 miles ago. Something to look at but thank God that was all.
That's scary as s***. Did you use a torque wrench on them?

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!