Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Dam ya'll u have no idea how much I wish I could be there with ya'll. I made plans all year with work, friends and family to be there with u guys and now I'm stuck here in Africa. Please put a lot of pics an here so I may Imagen what it would have been like to have been there in person. :);). I hope my brother can go so he can tell me what it was like. And by the way he is my twin brother ;).

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dam ya'll u have no idea how much I wish I could be there with ya'll. I made plans all year with work, friends and family to be there with u guys and now I'm stuck here in Africa. Please put a lot of pics an here so I may Imagen what it would have been like to have been there in person. :);). I hope my brother can go so he can tell me what it was like. And by the way he is my twin brother ;).
Dp5 this was a big bummer to hear! Was expecting to see you there we had talked about it for a very long time and I know without a doubt you'd be there if you could. You're a hell of a good person and a character to boot you will be missed.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Dp5 this was a big bummer to hear! Was expecting to see you there we had talked about it for a very long time and I know without a doubt you'd be there if you could. You're a hell of a good person and a character to boot you will be missed.
God blessed the day u where born CP:). U almost made me tear up with your words, and I thank God for people like u and all the guys on this forum, this is my greatest excap from this confinement I work in. This somer if I'm not working for the duration of it I'm hoping to make an epic road trip to ride with as many of you as I can. My kids will be with their mother for the somer so I should be able to lode up and take off.

To everyone on this forum GOD BLESS YOU ALL :):D.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
God blessed the day u where born CP:). U almost made me tear up with your words, and I thank God for people like u and all the guys on this forum, this is my greatest excap from this confinement I work in. This somer if I'm not working for the duration of it I'm hoping to make an epic road trip to ride with as many of you as I can. My kids will be with their mother for the somer so I should be able to lode up and take off.

To everyone on this forum GOD BLESS YOU ALL :):D.
I hope you know your not off the hook quite that easy. I expect to see you as soon as the situation presents itself again. Hopefully things work out well for next Takeover or ROTC with Mopar.
This last 8 months flew by so I'll see you soon buddy

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dang My powerstroke got 14 going to iron gap this weekend and i kinda thought that was good and i was just pulling one SxS.

That isn't bad considering you have some power. The 5.9 is excellent at economy if it's not pumped up too many on boost like some do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
That isn't bad considering you have some power. The 5.9 is excellent at economy if it's not pumped up too many on boost like some do

lol i plead the 5th... i was running about 80 with a 4" lift and some 35's so i cant complain too much.

Can't compare a new diesel to a old cummins or 7.3 ford. Too much emissions crap. Newer isn't always better.

The new 6.7s after you rip out the dpf get pretty good mileage and sound mean. they are the only diesel i think sound better than a 6.0. But thanks to the EPA it will cost you another 2500$ to make the truck run the way it should. Hopefully the Trump Train will take care of that.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
lol i plead the 5th... i was running about 80 with a 4" lift and some 35's so i cant complain too much.

The new 6.7s after you rip out the dpf get pretty good mileage and sound mean. they are the only diesel i think sound better than a 6.0. But thanks to the EPA it will cost you another 2500$ to make the truck run the way it should. Hopefully the Trump Train will take care of that.

Yep I had a 2013 platinum all done up before I got my dually. I could only get 18-19 on 35's unloaded. I get low 20's in my gmc dually on 35's. I really liked my ford and if it was a dually I would have kept it.

BKopp

BKopp

Sep 26, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got 2 ford 6.7's. both have weight reduction. My 450 I get around 10-12 towing anything I put behind it around 15 empty . My 350 single rear gets around 13-15 towing and around 18-20 on highway empty. 40 gallon tanks in both.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Yep I had a 2013 platinum all done up before I got my dually. I could only get 18-19 on 35's unloaded. I get low 20's in my gmc dually on 35's. I really liked my ford and if it was a dually I would have kept it.

its amazing what 10 years of technology and engineering can do. ford doubled the torque and HP from first year 6.0 and first year 6.7.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Emissions on diesel have gotten thick and cost some mileage. I don't understand all of it because now they chew though more fuel partially because of that (partially more power) which goes through more resources. My truck has no cat or muffler, just straight pipe and passed emissions but obviously that's based off emissions from 20 years ago.
I'm also running 35 with 4" lift but I'd like to 86 that for better economy and better front end life I'm over the big tires and will be borrowing regular size wheels/tires for this trip, not wanting to come over on 13.5's lol. Just a mellow set of Yokohamas so it'll look stupid all jacked up!
Wish mine had the big tanks for this trip!

Last edited:
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Emissions on diesel have gotten thick and cost some mileage. I don't understand all of it because now they chew though more fuel partially because of that (partially more power) which goes through more resources. My truck has no cat or muffler, just straight pipe and passed emissions but obviously that's based off emissions from 20 years ago

lol mine passes just becasue they dont give a crap. (visual Inspection) then i start it up and it sounds like an airplane.

advertisement