Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
lol mine passes just becasue they dont give a crap. (visual Inspection) then i start it up and it sounds like an airplane.

Mines old so they still roller it. Theres nothing for electronics or emissions to test, just fuel
Ya the power stroke is always whistling lol. The Isuzu is high pitch, I can tell any diesel from a mile away. V8 and I6 sound totally different and the 3 cummins motors have distinct sound differences. Lot of motor swaps around so were always trying to guess what's coming especially camping. Then a damn Toyota comes along and all you hear is the camper creeking and rattling lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Mines old so they still roller it. Theres nothing for electronics or emissions to test, just fuel
Ya the power stroke is always whistling lol. The Isuzu is high pitch, I can tell any diesel from a mile away. V8 and I6 sound totally different and the 3 cummins motors have distinct sound differences. Lot of motor swaps around so were always trying to guess what's coming especially camping. Then a damn Toyota comes along and all you hear is the camper creeking and rattling lol.

lol @LandPioneer. should have bought my silver truck.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Dang Toyota's, got my first , let you know how I like it in10 years, if I can keep 20 year old kids out of my grill.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP where's that countdown???????????
Sorry buddy it's been awhile.
IMG 9495

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Spend 3 days in a naval hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning and you won't have much use for a diesel lol. That smell still gives me anxiety attacks. And that was 30 years ago.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Besides the BBQ, what's to eat around there?

How much am I gonna need to pack in?

There is a mexican restaurant, a popeyes chicken, and subway within riding distance. if you jump on the interstate you can be in carryville in about 10 min. RRB also has a restaurant, but i dont know the hours or how good it is. Never eaten there.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a mexican restaurant, a popeyes chicken, and subway within riding distance. if you jump on the interstate you can be in carryville in about 10 min. RRB also has a restaurant, but i dont know the hours or how good it is. Never eaten there.
The restaurant there has wierd hours. We tried to eat there last couple of years and they were closed lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Popeyes! We have those commercials all the time but don't have one, we are all excited to try it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Spend 3 days in a naval hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning and you won't have much use for a diesel lol. That smell still gives me anxiety attacks. And that was 30 years ago.
The smell of diesel gives me an anxiety attack, along with a chubby! Means things about to get done! Lol

advertisement