Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another scenario is if you're asked what your hunting. And no season is open... might be able to take your gun too for evidence. Its not very specific on Tennessee website .

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another scenario is if you're asked what your hunting. And no season is open... might be able to take your gun too for evidence. Its not very specific on Tennessee website .

Couldn't we just get one of those taliban hunting permits that used to be everywhere... I heard they are invading the appalachians. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Couldn't we just get one of those taliban hunting permits that used to be everywhere... I heard they are invading the appalachians. Haha.

Good thing i'm in my shop. You reminded me I need to get my permit stickers and put them on the pioneer.

72e2c5207fdb966a30e0f274a18b64ae.jpg

14077236009969c70f229762df74c647.jpg

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

J

JTW

Good thing i'm in my shop. You reminded me I need to get my permit stickers and put them on the pioneer.

72e2c5207fdb966a30e0f274a18b64ae.jpg

14077236009969c70f229762df74c647.jpg

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
Clown hunting isn't a laughing matter!! Or is it??

Reactions: Plumber32
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Clown hunting isn't a laughing matter!! Or is it??

That depends on if you're a clown or not.

Reactions: nbomar and sharp
advertisement
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How's everyone mounting there guns and is night hunting allowed

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can hunt coyote, armadillo, beaver, groundhog, and striped skunk year around, if you like that kind of meat. Lol

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I've not been able to find anything online about anyone having problems with the correct hunting license. Possibly this person didn't have the wma permit to go along with the regular hunting license??? Surely RRB resort would know if anyone was having any problems. I called them a few weeks ago and they assured me my hunting licenses would cover me.

I also found an article where a local sports/outdoor writer tagged along with a TWRA officer and it mentions the hunting licenses making you legal to ride.

TWRA keeping watch of Royal Blue for Off-Highway Vehicles
"North Cumberland isn't just one of the most popular destinations for OHV enthusiasts in East Tennessee, it's one of the most popular east of the Mississippi River. It's hard to count how many people are riding OHV's on the WMA because there's more than one way to be legal.

For $61 residents can buy an annual permit to ride on the area or they can spend $28 on a Type 01 hunting/fishing license and $17 on a Type 093 WMA small game permit for $45. An Annual Sportsman License or a Lifetime License also makes you legal to ride.

Non-residents can buy an annual riding permit for $191, a daily permit for $30.50 or the applicable non-resident hunting licenses."

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've not been able to find anything online about anyone having problems with the correct hunting license. Possibly this person didn't have the wma permit to go along with the regular hunting license??? Surely RRB resort would know if anyone was having any problems. I called them a few weeks ago and they assured me my hunting licenses would cover me.

I also found an article where a local sports/outdoor writer tagged along with a TWRA officer and it mentions the hunting licenses making you legal to ride.

TWRA keeping watch of Royal Blue for Off-Highway Vehicles
"North Cumberland isn't just one of the most popular destinations for OHV enthusiasts in East Tennessee, it's one of the most popular east of the Mississippi River. It's hard to count how many people are riding OHV's on the WMA because there's more than one way to be legal.

For $61 residents can buy an annual permit to ride on the area or they can spend $28 on a Type 01 hunting/fishing license and $17 on a Type 093 WMA small game permit for $45. An Annual Sportsman License or a Lifetime License also makes you legal to ride.

Non-residents can buy an annual riding permit for $191, a daily permit for $30.50 or the applicable non-resident hunting licenses."
I wonder if the hi impact is for people who don't have hunter safety.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I called the TWRA to confirm this before I purchased. If I have any trouble I'll call them and have it out.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!