BOX1

P1000m5 2018 Finally Got Started

SuperMidget

SuperMidget

Feb 24, 2019
AR
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This is the story of my wife's little buggy she prefers to call Big Booty Judy.

3 years ago we tried the Chinese market with a 2016 Benche Cowboy 500 and it just didn't cut it in the power department and spent as much time in the shop getting warranty work done as it did at the house so it had to go. After a year of battling with it we headed to Honda and traded it off. Enter the Pioneer that she swore up and down would be kept stock because she didn't plan to ride all that hard....

Picked up a soft top for a little rain protection but still prefers to run no windshield and no top. Got a killer deal on some "28" inch silverbacks that measured about 26½ already on p1k stock steel wheels. She has ridden on them for the past year or so but after a trip a few months ago to Hillarosa Offroad Park she finally realized it wasn't going to cut it anymore. So a few weeks later we were heading to Muddy Bottoms and i swapped my 28" OG Outlaws off my 4 wheeler with her Silverbacks and she fell in love.

I want my 28's back so had to take some drastic steps. I sold all the stereo equipment in my truck to fund the major parts of this little build because watching her struggle to keep up on the trails dragging the belly on every rut was painful.

Slowly done over the past year....

Soft Top
In door cup holders
$27 behind the seat snorkel (had to remove the center seat belt that has never been needed)
Extended Vent Lines
Ammo Can center console (Attached to a board with 1" foam pad under neath held on with 1" ratchet strap)
PBR Switch Panel
RGB Led on the cage (extended all the wires to place controller under the hood)
Homemade dual 4ft whips
LED Headlight bulbs...
Rearview Mirror
Badlands 3500

Recent Additions....

Hifonics Thor 10 Soundbar
RZR 800 Seats for Rear Buckets (With functional factory seat belts)
14" STI Wheels
Red Lug Nuts
31" OG Outlaws
Cfab 3" lift in Honda Red (Waiting for it to arrive)
New LED Headlight Bulbs
Side Mirrors
Badlands ZXR 5k
Red synthetic winch rope with red fairlead
XS Power D3400 Battery under the driver seat
True Battery Isolator
20" Single Row reverse light wired to the backup wiring

001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010

SuperMidget

SuperMidget

Feb 24, 2019
AR
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I like the rear seats.
Thanks. They make it 1000x more comfortable to ride in the back for people. Its a new edition that has only been on there for 1 ride so i hopped back there for a while to see if the work i put in on them was worth it.... It was.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love your new rims. I wasn't to crazy about them when I was looking for some and then my friend got some and they look WAY better in person.

SuperMidget

SuperMidget

Feb 24, 2019
AR
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I showed her these and she wanted to pass to save money then I got some talon pull offs from a dealership for $300 one Saturday, sold them for $600 on Sunday.

Was looking for 4+3 wheels but she sent me a link to these forgetting I already picked them out 2 weeks earlier so had to get them. Then snagged the 31" of outlaws for $250.

Will probably end up on portals before the end of the year at the rate she is going.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I showed her these and she wanted to pass to save money then I got some talon pull offs from a dealership for $300 one Saturday, sold them for $600 on Sunday.

Was looking for 4+3 wheels but she sent me a link to these forgetting I already picked them out 2 weeks earlier so had to get them. Then snagged the 31" of outlaws for $250.

Will probably end up on portals before the end of the year at the rate she is going.

I'm running 30s and they make a big difference from the stock 27s.

SuperMidget

SuperMidget

Feb 24, 2019
AR
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Glad that you and your wife decided to stay close to stock!

Looking good!
It's all her. I prefer hurting feelings with my little ole 4 wheeler. As time passes she feels more confident behind the wheel she pushes her limits a little further each ride and has finally started to run into the mechanical limitations as far as clearance and traction goes so adding some height will help.... But how much further she takes it time will tell.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!