P1000 Finally... windshield installed!

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone,
I finally got my windshield installed and am very happy with it, and the tinted roof. The installation wasn't seamless, and one of the upper corner clamps had to be installed backwards to fit, and could only get one screw in it. I will try in the spring to wiggle it around and hopefully the clamp will fit properly.
Happy New Year, and best for 2023... Let's make it a great year!
Tie

Windshield Windshield open

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which variation of windshield is that? I several variations from Honda alone, and their website does a poor job of representing the differences.

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which variation of windshield is that? I several variations from Honda alone, and their website does a poor job of representing the differences.
This is the Super-ATV windshield
I might also add at this point, the roof is the Super-ATV tinted windshield which I am very happy with so far. The fact that it is clear makes a big difference in the "feeling of space" when inside. It doesn't wrap around like the OEM roof, but honestly... I really enjoyed riding the machine when it was completely open. That being said, it was July :)

Last edited:
vegasbound

vegasbound

Mar 16, 2021
Phoenix
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey everyone, and Happy New Year to all the great folks on here ! Got a UTV-801 windshield. I dicided I'm about done with the poly type, seems to much work to keep it from being scratched and having to baby it cleaning etc. The new dot glass with two nice vents across the bottom, I haven't had it out yet but, I think its gonna work out well.

Honda pioneer 1000 DOT windshield

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone, and Happy New Year to all the great folks on here ! Got a UTV-801 windshield. I dicided I'm about done with the poly type, seems to much work to keep it from being scratched and having to baby it cleaning etc. The new dot glass with two nice vents across the bottom, I haven't had it out yet but, I think its gonna work out well.

View attachment 368950

The vents work much better than I expected them to work. One of the best upgrades I have invested in is the 801 windshield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The SATV windshield is awesome. Check the hardware after a couple of hard rides. I ended up removing and reinstalling all the nuts/bolts and adding lock tight. They never backed out since.

Best of luck !

Rudy

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!