Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You sure get a lot of cool riding in. Can that sticker be purchased by mail?
I think the sticker can be purchased online if you have a sexy enough printer..... but you can buy them anywhere that sells fishing licenses etc.... hardware stores... Walmart....
All they want to know is the brand of ATV for I’d purposes.... no serial numbers etc...
New Mexico was a lot more trouble last time I bought one there....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think the sticker can be purchased online if you have a sexy enough printer..... but you can buy them anywhere that sells fishing licenses etc.... hardware stores... Walmart....
All they want to know is the brand of ATV for I’d purposes.... no serial numbers etc...
I assume that you’re referring to hardware stores, Walmart’s etc., in Colorado?

Reactions: Dp5hunter and BWAF
orangecrate

orangecrate

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2017
westernslope co.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
A few of us are going to stop in the LakeCity area for a day or so on the way up. How bad is 550 towing from Durango to Monteose?
The pull isn't bad until you get to get close Ironton , then you need to pay attention to seed limits. There are going be some sharp switch backs and a narrow road, but the good thing is you are going to be on the mountain side of the road ( if you have not driven this before, your butt muscles will be sore ) after Ouray it will be smooth sailing- - -

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
We go to Taylor Park once a year except this year, the mother-in-law thought after 93 years of age it was time to pass so she did Sunday and we were to leave yesterday(Wednesday). She never did much care for me.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My condolences
We go to Taylor Park once a year except this year, the mother-in-law thought after 93 years of age it was time to pass so she did Sunday and we were to leave yesterday(Wednesday). She never did much care for me.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I’m sorry to hear that??

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

That made me laugh.. I had an aunt do that to us opening weekend of deer season a couple years ago. Dad swears she did it on purpose. Condolences to your wife.

orangecrate

orangecrate

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2017
westernslope co.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Con
Condolences to the family.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Alan when you get the family stuff done let me know, I would like to talk to you about the area.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Bumping the thread, last day to vote

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of the ways to access Taylor park that hasn’t been mentioned is cottonwood pass out of Buena Vista....
it has been closed for two years now while they pave the west side....
I think it should be open in 2019.....

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
One of the ways to access Taylor park that hasn’t been mentioned is cottonwood pass out of Buena Vista....
Currently Cottonwood Pass is scheduled to reopen on or around memorial Day weekend 2019. In a way its too bad they paved it because now every Subaru driving granola cruncher from the Eastern Slope will be going to Taylor Park and yes us on the west side of Colorado have a conflict with much of the Eastern Slope but you forum members here are still our brothers.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Here is for out of state purchase in Colorado.

Upload 2018 8 31 10 14 41

SouthParkColorado

SouthParkColorado

Feb 4, 2018
Hartsel, CO & Aurora, CO
www.flickr.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

Was mentioned in post #39. But that was some time ago, obviously ...:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!