2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One day closer to the Takeover!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Another day, another tie rod....

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thurs before Takeover we plan on hitting tackett. Either hells canyon or no business if anyone is interested. Ill have bountiful supply of tie rods by then.
Im in..may have to blindfold the wife to keep her from freakin out though lol. We added a day to our reservation..so well be in Wed afternoon.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im in..may have to blindfold the wife to keep her from freakin out though lol. We added a day to our reservation..so well be in Wed afternoon.
Was hoping youd be in. So far its brandon ketner, riverrat cadillac, you and me. Brandon is bringing a guy that has rode both. Experience is nice to have riding something like that lol.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thurs before Takeover we plan on hitting tackett. Either hells canyon or no business if anyone is interested. Ill have bountiful supply of tie rods by then.

Being it’s early May I’m hoping for warmer weather, heavy cab is already off and I will have alienshade top installed by then, may even pull the rear seats out to lose more weight and help lower center of mass for Tackett.

That’s about as frisky as I’m getting with weight shaving since Talon will be in garage at some point in next 12months.

J

JTW

Being it’s early May I’m hoping for warmer weather, heavy cab is already off and I will have alienshade top installed by then, may even pull the rear seats out to lose more weight and help lower center of mass for Tackett.

That’s about as frisky as I’m getting with weight shaving since Talon will be in garage at some point in next 12months.
Lmao.. couldn’t stand it huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!