2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just get the annual every year I have gone 3-4 times a year every year and it’s been worth it.

You don’t need the high impact permit. Law only requires a hunting permit and they are cheaper.

It's a 1500 mile round trip for me so I'm guessing it'll be an annual trip even if it's really great.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's a 1500 mile round trip for me so I'm guessing it'll be an annual trip even if it's really great.
It's just down the road for me!
Screenshot 20190326 214638 Maps

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Might just be me but the trail permits are a bit confusing.

OUT OF STATE VISITOR:
  • Daily Permit: Type 38, cost $40
  • 7 day Pass: Type 72 plus Type 93, cost $84
  • Annual Pass: Type 71 plus Type 93, cost $133
  • Junior Annual (13+): Type 70 plus Type 94, cost $36
Type 72 and 93 doesn't say anything about off road vehicles. I'd like a pass for Thursday-Sunday and I'm hoping a week is cheaper than individual days.

So what are out of state guys buying?
They are hunting and land use permits. Yes confusing at beast. I get the out of state annual 71 and 93.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to get home from work Thursday night after being gone 2 weeks, Get the 40ft camper ready Friday morning wife will get the kids out of school around 1pm be on the road by 2pm. Drive 8-9hr with kids show up Friday night 10-11pm. Set Camper up. Go to bed a 1am get up at 7-8am to go ride with you bunch of ((hard legs)). Hangout Saturday night ride Sunday till like 4pm load camper Drive back home till like 1am Monday. Put kids to bed then have them back up at 6am for school. But life is short and (No Ragrets) LOL. God is good

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to get home from work Thursday night after being gone 2 weeks, Get the 40ft camper ready Friday morning wife will get the kids out of school around 1pm be on the road by 2pm. Drive 8-9hr with kids show up Friday night 10-11pm. Set Camper up. Go to bed a 1am get up at 7-8am to go ride with you bunch of ((hard legs)). Hangout Saturday night ride Sunday till like 4pm load camper Drive back home till like 1am Monday. Put kids to bed then have them back up at 6am for school. But life is short and (No Ragrets) LOL. God is good
You got it! Were doing dam near the same

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Too save you and your family some time when checking in.
Go to the liability waiver link and fill it out for every member in your family.
WaiverSign
Did that the last two years and already this year. Dam good point and idea. Takes some BS out of your trip.

advertisement
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tennessee residents need 001(hunt fish combo) and (small game) 093 total $56.00 for the year. I dont know why they dont have a in state and out of state riding permit, it would be so much easier. I cant remember if only the driver has to have the permit or at least one person with a permit in the rig @JACKAL ?.... Just a screen shot of your your liscense is all you will need.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Tennessee residents need 001(hunt fish combo) and (small game) 093 total $56.00 for the year. I dont know why they dont have a in state and out of state riding permit, it would be so much easier. I cant remember if only the driver has to have the permit or at least one person with a permit in the rig @JACKAL ?.... Just a screen shot of your your liscense is all you will need.

"
At least one occupant of a vehicle must possess a valid annual hunting license along with a WMA permit or a North Cumberland Special Use Permit is required. "

I usually just get my Sportsman's licences since I do so much hunting and get my wife the type 01 and type 94 wma big game since she deer hunts with me some. My son has his lifetime license so technically I wouldn't need a permit as long as he rides with me.

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"
At least one occupant of a vehicle must possess a valid annual hunting license along with a WMA permit or a North Cumberland Special Use Permit is required. "

I usually just get my Sportsman's licences since I do so much hunting and get my wife the type 01 and type 94 wma big game since she deer hunts with me some. My son has his lifetime license so technically I wouldn't need a permit as long as he rides with me.
My 3yr daughter has a lifetime license so I guess technically I don't meed one if she rides with me. Lol I'm like you though I'll have it because I hunt and fish the riding is just a bonus.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My 3yr daughter has a lifetime license so I guess technically I don't meed one if she rides with me. Lol I'm like you though I'll have it because I hunt and fish the riding is just a bonus.
ABBC6CCE 0AF7 4DDF BEC0 19464D771733
You mean this little girl is 3? Wow time fly’s! She was a trouper riding all day.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 118169 You mean this little girl is 3? Wow time fly’s! She was a trouper riding all day.
She coming this year?
Shes 3 and a half now. Getting big. Yall met her 2yrs ago. Time does fly. Im not sure if they are coming with me this year or not. She loves to ride and we ride almost everyday on the 4wheeler sometimes she chooses the sxs but not much. Wife somewhat enjoys riding but she gets bored and is asking for her own sxs to rip up the trails. A talon is more of her style of riding......

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shes 3 and a half now. Getting big. Yall met her 2yrs ago. Time does fly. Im not sure if they are coming with me this year or not. She loves to ride and we ride almost everyday on the 4wheeler sometimes she chooses the sxs but not much. Wife somewhat enjoys riding but she gets bored and is asking for her own sxs to rip up the trails. A talon is more of her style of riding......
Pick up a talon and bring them. I'll have mine tagging along. 3, 6, 8. They can throw rocks at the Polaris guys together!

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!