2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I went on line to get my seven day hunting permits for the ride, didn't see anywhere they ask you for the dates you would be there?

Reactions: sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I went on line to get my seven day hunting permits for the ride, didn't see anywhere they ask you for the dates you would be there?
You don't select the dates until you check out. Don't stop mid swing follow through.

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've tried a few different flavors but always go back to apple. Some of them are just to sweet for me!
Yea that sweet stuff will make ya feel sick. But redd's does a good job. I love it but it makes my throat tense up like a hydal hernia or something idk they are selling reds wicked apple now black cherry flavor around here

Reactions: Chooglin and sharp
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!