2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I called the hotel and got me an extra night. I am coming Thursday night after work instead of early fri. Morning , just worked two weeks straight and starting tomorrow every day till the 25th . I can't wait , I need the break.

B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just to confirm. This is correct for the yearly pass? The numbers match for #71 but the name listed here is different than what mine says.

Upload 2019 4 15 8 30 31

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's the route I wanted to take to get back on the WMA when we went to town rock. But that no trespassing sign scared me away. That's the only thing I dont like about these trail GPS, they take u across some private property. Eventually that will cause a problem when some fed up owner confronts someone.

Reactions: sharp
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That's the route I wanted to take to get back on the WMA when we went to town rock. But that no trespassing sign scared me away. That's the only thing I dont like about these trail GPS, they take u across some private property. Eventually that will cause a problem when some fed up owner confronts someone.
The pic with the stuck can am is not the same as the Town Rock ride. That was the next day. That was off trail 37 going north.

Reactions: Mudwing
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
We ended up at Creekside store on Stinking Creek Rd.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The pic with the stuck can am is not the same as the Town Rock ride. That was the next day. That was off trail 37 going north.
It's not near town rock but I ended up there the day we rode to town rock. I remember the concrete pillars and that creek crossing.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It's not near town rock but I ended up there the day we rode to town rock. I remember the concrete pillars and that creek crossing.
Yes and getting up the other side was a chore. Probably there an hour getting 10 machines up the other side. A real mess for sure.

Reactions: sharp and TripleB
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I think that today I will self identify as Peanut Butter and so therefore, I can register as an "Other" as well...And 69 too. I identify with that being that's how tall I was until they took away my stilts.....
View attachment 123324
Good s*** tonight hu?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
This is a SHOUTOUT to everyone looking for name decals for the Takeover. I just ordered my new set and thought I'd remind others. Here is the link from Creative UTV graphics.

Hey guys for those who doesn’t know I’m doing this year again the forum decal for the takeover so every body know who is who, so you still have time to order yours:

Here is the link to order: Honda SXS Forum Name Set of Two (2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!