2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Upload 2019 4 27 23 46 47

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just thinking the same if I should get Ty and I Helmets... I hate to spend the money when we won’t wear them any other time... also does your son want a cabin? One just opened up... ty and I have a tent space reserved and paid for and were thinking about trading to the cabin then we will have to find someone to take our tent site... if someone else takes the cabin it saves me from making any decisions lol
Is the cabin still open?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Saw a news story about people paying a company to photoshop your picture in a fake vacation spot (pretty pathetic). Sounds like a market for your 2019 Takeover Pics for people that wished they owned a Pioneer. LOL

F538A921 F6AE 4F74 8E0D 2AAD6FF22BED

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got this in my email this morning. What's with number 8? Checkpoints??? or #2? no night rides? and #5, must we wear helmets on the trails???? If this is how it's gonna be in the future, I won't continue to attend. What about the thing at the end of NO OPEN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN VEHICLE?????
Dear Guest;

Its closer than ever now, you will be here before you know it!

Remember to visit WaiverSign to pre-sign your waivers.

We wanted to pass on the new regulations for operating your ATV or SxS on the designated County and City of La Follette roadways. You can now ride down into La Follette for a shopping break and enjoy lunch, ice cream, or refuel.

1. Operators must be 16 or older and have a valid driver's license.
2. Operate only during daylight hours.
3. Must stay on designated and posted roads.
4. Must carry proof of liability insurance.
5. All riders must wear a DOT helmet, goggles and use a seat belt if in a SxS.
6. Must lawfully obey all rules of the road applicable to other motor vehicles.
7. Any vehicle operated within the City of La Follette shall be operated in a safe manner.
8. Regular safety checkpoints will be conducted to ensure that riders are following procedures.
9. Subject to any and all applicable laws as required and established by the State of Tennessee.

Any violation to the state laws and the rules listed here may result in loss of priviledges to operate
vehicle on the specified paved road.

NO OPEN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN VEHICLE.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: As enthusiasts of off road riding we plead with everyone to PLEASE take pride in the
privilege we all enjoy in these beautiful mountains and CARRY OUT YOUR TRASH. It is a disgrace to all
to see litter on the trail system, and with your help we can carry on sharing these adventures with future generations.

See you soon!
Sheila

Reactions: sharp
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!