2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Go ahead and rub it in...lol.. yall just keep them in one piece till we get there. So we can ride with ya.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Will do! Havent even been out yet. Headed for a daytrip to Kentucky for some sightseeing. We will be back this evening. We will scout out the trails before you guys arrive.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is definitely not what I need this week. Why cant I just have 3 easy non eventful days, before my departure 3dc2d8dc095dc19cc28ac66bd4f0e19e

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is definitely not what I need this week. Why cant I just have 3 easy non eventful days, before my departure View attachment 125902

Cause the week before can be boring but the last couple of days before departure all heck will pile on. I leave tomorrow morning and expecting mine work issues to start at 4pm today lol

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Fixing busted tail light on the trailer and all sorts of little stuff. I've been totally procrastinating after 3 days of being on the excavator, I just want to chill. I just realized I'm leaving day after tomorrow...Oh s***, I have a few things to do!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The trail to the campground is rated easy if you didn't want to trailer.

Yeah, I just want to have the trailer handy. It's loaded with all the stuff I can't carry on the machine, more tools and fluids and such. Could also serve to get us out of the pouring rain if needed. Looking forward to meeting you again this year Sharp, if I remember right, aren't you the size of Paul Bunyan? :D

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah, I just want to have the trailer handy. It's loaded with all the stuff I can't carry on the machine, more tools and fluids and such. Could also serve to get us out of the pouring rain if needed. Looking forward to meeting you again this year Sharp, if I remember right, aren't you the size of Paul Bunyan? :D
Your welcome to park it next to my RV like you did last year if you would like.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's the best part of the takeover is meeting and re meeting everyone. I'm not the size of Paul Bunyan, maybe his little brother. Lol

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Currently have the Hard top off and while I have a Honda Soft top I can put on incase of rain when running the net top I have not yet had to do so... So I am not really sure how well the Honda Soft top does at repelling rain... granted your going to get wet no matter but debating putting the hard top back on tonight prior to leaving out tomorrow.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!