H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Its great to have a UTV with a high quality design that will last for thousands of miles. My 2019 Talon runs just like new. If I was doing hard core rock crawling I would install the aftermarket locker but the I4wd works ok. Its really good in mud and snow with the light steering. My Pioneer 1000 boosted up the power steering with the locker on. Having to stop to turn the locker on and sometimes having to back up a bit to disengage it was a PITA so I think that is why the Talon got the I4wd system.

I expect Honda will make some improvements for the 2022 Talon model. Its easy to make improvements but very difficult to create a new product. With all the 2022 Pioneer 1000 improvements it looks like I will be buying another one for my long remote solo rides. I had 3 Pioneer 1000’s and miss having the large bed.

Rock Crawling

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!