2020 Talon 1000X-4 FL - Lower Door Bags and Other Bag Options

Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
Can find lower door bags for the front doors of my 4 seat Talon. Do you know if anyone makes them for the back doors?
  • 0SL58-HL6-A00 - Honda OEM Front Pair
  • B0113-05001BK - Kemimoto Front Pair (Anyone have experience with these?)

Also found the following. Does anyone have experience with any/all of them?
  • B09RGWRVJG - Kemimoto Overhead Bags
  • B083S5FXX4- Kemimoto Rear Center Bag
  • 0SL58-HL6-A00 - Honda OEM Corner Storage Bags
As always, Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Josh97stang

Josh97stang

Sep 12, 2020
Sheridan, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Can find lower door bags for the front doors of my 4 seat Talon. Do you know if anyone makes them for the back doors?

I have both the B0113-05001BK - Kemimoto Front Pair and B083S5FXX4- Kemimoto Rear Center Bag. I did not like the center bag in its designed position so I moved it up a bit higher. I have a rear camera so I was not worried about blocking my view. I have not had any problems with either bags and have had them for a little over a year now. I will attach a picture of the center bag mounted in the Talon. It’s not a really good picture but it’s the only picture I have of it.
0BCB96AF 25F1 49C3 B847 8EB00D3939AB

Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have both the B0113-05001BK - Kemimoto Front Pair and B083S5FXX4- Kemimoto Rear Center Bag. I did not like the center bag in its designed position so I moved it up a bit higher. I have a rear camera so I was not worried about blocking my view. I have not had any problems with either bags and have had them for a little over a year now. I will attach a picture of the center bag mounted in the Talon. It’s not a really good picture but it’s the only picture I have of it. View attachment 344513
Thanks for the info. Highly considering both.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I have the Kemimoto for the front doors, there nice. If u have the Honda lower doors the hardware provided does the trick. If u have the tusk lower doors like I have you will need to modify for mounting. Wasn't bad, works well

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!