Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Bought the CEC Enclosure for the P1K5 last fall. It's good, but I think I want the convenience of the OEM framed soft doors, and I really like the hard mid panel.

I used the 'ole search here and it looks like everything is good, but thought I'd triple check:

I already have the newer style Honda OEM roof (0SR85-HL4-A50) and the SuperATV flip up windshield (FWS03-001-70).

I want to add the new style Honda OEM upper doors (0SR90-HL4-212A) and the Honda OEM hard mid panel (0SU95-HL4-A50).

Any issues with this combo? TIA.

Reactions: ChadD
NEfarm_ranch

NEfarm_ranch

Oct 3, 2021
Nebraska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-3
I spent some time yesterday trying to make my soft uppers work better on my machine. They would hardly latch. I had to lift up and slam really hard. They also wouldn't open unless you pull on the latch and punch the door at the same time right where the latch is. They don't have a problem with the hard back panel but they really seem to sag. I have the RB3 door bushings installed and yesterday added washers under the bolt that goes into the top of the door to lift the door higher. I also put a washer under the top of the door latch to tilt it down and make it easier to engage in the latch. I also was having issues with the dfk hard cabs windshield and the plastic fillers the uppers come with. I would be researching your windshield compatibility more than the hard back panel. Guess this is a long winded response of those soft uppers have a lot of issues. They are better than nothing but far from Great. I can send pictures of anything specific you want to see. Also, the dealer installed them. They could have done it wrong. From what I read yesterday looking for solutions you really need to get them dry fit well before drilling holes. I don't have that option anymore.
A neighbor of mine has the hard doors and oem windshield. If my window breaks or I get tired of the issues with the soft uppers that's the route I'm going. I really liked my pioneer soft doors. You could pop them off the hinges on a warm day, open the window all the way, and they didn't let any wind in. The pioneer system doesn't check any of those boxes. I'm going to spend time looking at them. I think they could be improved with a little modification.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The pioneer system doesn't check any of those boxes.
Had them on mine also and i felt the same way especially when it gets real cold here. Gen 1’s & 2’s
The 2’s were an improvement by far over the 1’s but still
Didnt check the boxes. Thats why i went the CEC rout.

Reactions: ChadD
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Had them on mine also and i felt the same way especially when it gets real cold here. Gen 1’s & 2’s
The 2’s were an improvement by far over the 1’s but still
Didnt check the boxes. Thats why i went the CEC rout.
I have the CEC based on your recommendations. Getting in and out (as you know) is the only real PITA.

Question: Do you get air in here? Mine open up (both sides) and let a ton of air in when moving. Can't really put a snap or Velcro to keep it down, as they need to be loose to open the door. Thoughts?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have the CEC based on your recommendations. Getting in and out (as you know) is the only real PITA.

Question: Do you get air in here? Mine open up (both sides) and let a ton of air in when moving. Can't really put a snap or Velcro to keep it down, as they need to be loose to open the door. Thoughts?

View attachment 375085
Yes, i just turn up the heat lol
There is a recent thread of a guy with CEC and did a mod with magnets for that im gonna do

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Reactions: Rayger143 and ChadD
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Holy wala! Thats pricy!
Yea, but did you see how sturdy they are? And how well they seal up?

have u tried the SATV ones? See what @SuperATV will give u as a discount!
He needs to give me a discount code so I can pick up those high-clearance rear offset A-Arms to match the fronts I have waiting to get installed!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!