Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
You guys will love it. Have to drive it a little differently than the Pioneer, but once you get used to it it's way too much fun. Glad I could help you spend some money @Lisa86 🤪
One ride on the trail and it was over, remember me telling you it was trouble… I wasn’t lying 😂😂😂.. thanks my friend!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
We've gotta get it ready. I'll be ordering the satv frame brace for the front (thanks Adam you proved its worth it lol), skid plate, rear window, winch and some decent wheels and tires. It's crazy how different it is than the pioneer.
Dude that is some awesome news!! You guys will love it! Congrats!! Do you have wheels and tires already picked out? Not sure they are what you would want but I have a set of Raceline beadlocks with 30" M1 Evils that I would hook you up with for cheap!?

Lisa86

Lisa86

Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
Same thing happend to me, more my wife riding @Tramguage1 Talon. That sealed the deal
@Tramguage1 got me with the harnesses for our Pioneer a few years back, you would think the man is sponsored secretly by a few companies 🤣🤣🤣! J/K he’s a great resource for the club, along with several others, I always enjoy the chit chat with him 😊.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@Tramguage1 cruising the campground last week.
I resisted his offer, my mommy taught me to not take free Talon rides from a strange man.

Screenshot 20220617 214405

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I resisted his offer, my mommy taught me to not take free Talon rides from a strange man.

View attachment 339542
I even tried offering the Talon to your wife. She very graciously decined also. Think there was something about you have enough toys already!😂

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 339542

Yeah he made me that offer too. I graciously declined as I knew that would be trouble. The wife even said "Oh God, then it would start all over again".

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah he made me that offer too. I graciously declined as I knew that would be trouble. The wife even said "Oh God, then it would start all over again".
Hahaha Rudy said the same thing!
but she knew It was already in the works. I was like a heat seeking missile on the ass of a Mig fighter! 😂

T

Toby73

May 27, 2022
Edom Tx
Ownership

1. 520
Does anyone know of a dealer that has received the 2022 Talon 1000 X-4 yet ? Here in Northern Michigan we have yet to see any. Just wondering about other parts of the country.
Dallas had some a couple of weeks ago

Reactions: Smitty335
B

Bulldog82566

Apr 30, 2022
New River AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My son bought one is Phoenix Arizona.Broke it it right. Put a duel battery in it as well as every up grade one can put on. Over 50K said and done. Had it out this weekend camping, and drove it off a 40' cliff. mRolled it three times. Thank God he had 5 point harness in it. Im sure he was drunk too. Talon is totaled. one of the people in the back got a bump on her arm. Everyone else not a scratch. Talon completely totaled and looks like a pile of pipes. Very well designed. This is a true testament to the safety design work. Im still in shock looking at the aftermath.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!