HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
My son bought one is Phoenix Arizona.Broke it it right. Put a duel battery in it as well as every up grade one can put on. Over 50K said and done. Had it out this weekend camping, and drove it off a 40' cliff. mRolled it three times. Thank God he had 5 point harness in it. Im sure he was drunk too. Talon is totaled. one of the people in the back got a bump on her arm. Everyone else not a scratch. Talon completely totaled and looks like a pile of pipes. Very well designed. This is a true testament to the safety design work. Im still in shock looking at the aftermath.
Motherofogd

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
@Tramguage1 cruising the campground last week.
I resisted his offer, my mommy taught me to not take free Talon rides from a strange man.

View attachment 339542
My mother taught me the same thing yet I succumbed to the seductive little blue minx parked by your RV. Now thanks to you, Richard and Honda engineering I am helpless to feeling like I just might need a Talon more than one of my cars.

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
The same family we just bought ours from has an x4 for sale also. The one we got from them doesn't even have scratches on the a arms yet. They bought them to use as golf carts in their little community.
Wondering do they still have this

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I was trying to buy a new Talon-4 seater from a local dealer he offered me $15,000 for my pioneer and I offered $17,000 cash on top of that a total of $32,000 he would not budge from his ridiculous $36,000 price all for a machine with a msrp of $24,000

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: scottkooch and CID
G

Georgiaboy

Aug 11, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I test drove the 22 x4 blue one at my dealer in SC, wasn't crazy about the color, liked the dash cluster being behind steering wheel, the shift was smoother than the 21 I bought, nice machine

• Haha
Reactions: gparks
gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I test drove the 22 x4 blue one at my dealer in SC, wasn't crazy about the color, liked the dash cluster being behind steering wheel, the shift was smoother than the 21 I bought, nice machine
Congrats! I am really liking the blue on mine.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!