P1000 2022 vent tubes

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Bayouownbeer what's your findings on the 2022's?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I have not looked into it to be honest. I’ll see if u can find some diagrams. I doubt they have changed anything. Update Parts diagrams don’t show where they terminate but they do look to be the same.

Last edited:
F

FloridaPath

Mar 23, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I looked at my 2022 deluxe and I see the fan vent tube goes up under the hood it looks like and the front diff is also going up in that direction. I have not looked at the rear diff or gas. Is there another vent tube I should be looking for? Or just 4?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So I looked at my 2022 deluxe and I see the fan vent tube goes up under the hood it looks like and the front diff is also going up in that direction. I have not looked at the rear diff or gas. Is there another vent tube I should be looking for? Or just 4?
Fan
Front diff
Rear diff
Gas
Shift linkage box (driver side rear passenger floor board)
........... Can't remember the 6th vent, maybe sub trans?? Been a while.... 🤷‍♂️

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
@Bayouownbeer mine are being delivered tomorrow just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service
+1 on customer service from @Bayouownbeer. I just have to get off my ass and install mine. About the only thing left now that I bought last fall that I haven't installed. 🤣

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
+1 on customer service from @Bayouownbeer. I just have to get off my ass and install mine. About the only thing left now that I bought last fall that I haven't installed. 🤣
Thanks

Reactions: Robobrainiac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!