2023 Pioneer 1000-5

Mtnear65

Mtnear65

Jul 8, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 700-4
Couple weeks ago traded my pioneer 700-4 for new 2023 pioneer 1000-5 Trail. Great upgrade if anyone thinking about doing it. Already added bunch of accessories and already on my 1st break in oil change. Any recommendations on gear oil or best to stay with Honda recommendations?
03DC6E27 FCD3 4D64 802A 39D73E1393D0

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice rig! Love the Blue.
What gear oil, the diff or the sub trans? Not to be confused with Bud Lite 😏

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry was out with the grandkids, that would be the diff, didn’t get confused but prefer the Mich Ult lol
Id wait a while before changing it. You can several thousand miles before. Check it every oil change as you should anyway. Youll know if it will need it. But some do as I did with my 16’ change to a full synthetic style to quiet it down a small bit. Not sure with the new ones if they have that wine the earlier models did? Personaly Id leave it for now.

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Indeed it is!
Totally agree but my perspective is just send the message to Bud Light by not buying that specific product. That was incredibly stupid and they are paying the price for it and the gal that did it is never coming back to the beer industry. I dont believe the higher up Execs were "completely unaware" but the $6B they have lost as a company means some others are going to pay also very soon.

Do not be like the rest of cancel culture morons and go overboard, they are literally cannibalizing themselves. Next you wont be able to drink something or drive something because a company used child labor, or their HR person was a sexual her ass'er in some division.

While a long way from getting back to normal, it is encouraging that people are finally starting to wake up to this woke idiocy. For too long people looked the other way or just said "ignore" the lunatics. Its time to push back on bullies and folks trying to tell us what to think and do. My God they are pressing charges against the marine who choked out a dude who had been arrested 44 times. I am totally for conceal/carry and love all the stories about store owners closing due to no punishment for stealing and those shop owners who have beat back the criminals.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
If the local deli did the same thing with thier ham sandwiches as AB InBev did with Bud Light, you don't successfully send a message to them by buying their turkey on rye sandwich instead. Just saying.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Totally agree but my perspective is just send the message to Bud Light by not buying that specific product. That was incredibly stupid and they are paying the price for it and the gal that did it is never coming back to the beer industry. I dont believe the higher up Execs were "completely unaware" but the $6B they have lost as a company means some others are going to pay also very soon.

Do not be like the rest of cancel culture morons and go overboard, they are literally cannibalizing themselves. Next you wont be able to drink something or drive something because a company used child labor, or their HR person was a sexual her ass'er in some division.

While a long way from getting back to normal, it is encouraging that people are finally starting to wake up to this woke idiocy. For too long people looked the other way or just said "ignore" the lunatics. Its time to push back on bullies and folks trying to tell us what to think and do. My God they are pressing charges against the marine who choked out a dude who had been arrested 44 times. I am totally for conceal/carry and love all the stories about store owners closing due to no punishment for stealing and those shop owners who have beat back the criminals.
Exactly. People that let this sorta thing change their habits or buying practices are only adding to the eventual unavailability of goods or sales locations.
If the gun industry had a queer in some sorta advertising are there gonna be gun owners getting rid of the gun or ammo that a trans put their stamp of approval on?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Exactly. People that let this sorta thing change their habits or buying practices are only adding to the eventual unavailability of goods or sales locations.
If the gun industry had a queer in some sorta advertising are there gonna be gun owners getting rid of the gun or ammo that a trans put their stamp of approval on?
Feel free to patronize businesses who are contributing to the destruction of this nation's good morals and values. I choose to not support people with mental illnesses and a progressive agenda.

That's the beauty of freedom. Enjoy it while you still have it.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I have a different take on it, what better company can afford to take a hit like BL survive and send shock waves throughout the industries to say we are starting to pay attention and we're sick of the crap.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If the gun industry had a Tranz in some sorta advertising are there gonna be gun owners getting rid of the gun or ammo that a trans put their stamp of approval on?
You bet we will to send a message. But that being said, Gun manufactures and law abiding constitutionalist citizens understand the difference between normal and mentally ill. We are also not woke. So the odds of your statement happening is quite slim to none.
Supporting a gun manufacturer that supports and or promotes the mentally ill would be the oposite of us law abiding gun owners belief's. If we kept on and supported that manufacture and the so called “mentally ill it”, we would be playing right into the Radical Lefts back pocket against law abiding gun owners and thats just what they want. Not gonna happen!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Not even in the same ballpark as cancel culture. You say something offensive and someone cancels your show, job, etc. That's cancel culture. This is just people putting their money where their mouth is. Bud light is not being canceled at all.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not even in the same ballpark as cancel culture. You say something offensive and someone cancels your show, job, etc. That's cancel culture. This is just people putting their money where their mouth is. Bud light is not being canceled at all.
Are they on a diet then?

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Feel free to patronize businesses who are contributing to the destruction of this nation's good morals and values. I choose to not support people with mental illnesses and a progressive agenda.

That's the beauty of freedom. Enjoy it while you still have it.
I think we agree on that.

Reactions: Smitty335
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You bet we will to send a message. But that being said, Gun manufactures and law abiding constitutionalist citizens understand the difference between normal and mentally ill. We are also not woke. So the odds of your statement happening is quite slim to none.
Supporting a gun manufacturer that supports and or promotes the mentally ill would be the oposite of us law abiding gun owners belief's. If we kept on and supported that manufacture and the so called “mentally ill it”, we would be playing right into the Radical Lefts back pocket against law abiding gun owners and thats just what they want. Not gonna happen!
EXACTLY !

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
Mtnear65

Mtnear65

Jul 8, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the info on buggy, I drink and have plenty of guns and tired of our jacked up government pushing agendas on people that
Would like to left alone, we work, pay our taxes along with paying taxes for the free loaders of this country that the government keeps allowing. But hey, the more free crap they hand out the more control they have over you, but this country is falling for it. What ever happened to you work for what you get and proud of things you own because you worked hard for it. But hey, I’m just a country boy that works hard and has guns to protect what’s mine. That’s what this country is coming to, Protect yours because people think they deserve what you have even though they don’t want to work for it. Have a Good Night Gentlemen, Thanks for suggestions on my buggy

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the info on buggy, I drink and have plenty of guns and tired of our jacked up government pushing agendas on people that
Would like to left alone, we work, pay our taxes along with paying taxes for the free loaders of this country that the government keeps allowing. But hey, the more free crap they hand out the more control they have over you, but this country is falling for it. What ever happened to you work for what you get and proud of things you own because you worked hard for it. But hey, I’m just a country boy that works hard and has guns to protect what’s mine. That’s what this country is coming to, Protect yours because people think they deserve what you have even though they don’t want to work for it. Have a Good Night Gentlemen, Thanks for suggestions on my buggy
Amen!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!