HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Very true!! I got nuttin on Adam!! If I stop and think for a second about weather I am gonna try something he is already hitting it.....and if he stops for a second then I will beat him to it and hit it!! It's called "Brothers"!!! 🤓 🤣 Nomo!)
7kp344

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
It's looks really bad in person. I wouldn't even attempt it in a Pioneer.
In that picture with @Blownzuki on his side and @Hometeam pointing, he's pointing at where his rear tires touched the ground after he went full retard and launched up it....

I went up and to the right but carried my passenger tire in the air the whole way. There was some puckering for a quick second. I turned around and just saw the bottom of Hometeam's skidplate straight up in the air. I bet he about turned inside out from the pucker there.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
In that picture with @Blownzuki on his side and @Hometeam pointing, he's pointing at where his rear tires touched the ground after he went full retard and launched up it....

I went up and to the right but carried my passenger tire in the air the whole way. There was some puckering for a quick second. I turned around and just saw the bottom of Hometeam's skidplate straight up in the air. I bet he about turned inside out from the pucker there.
Yep....pretty spot on description of what I was feeling/thinking, all at the same time I am looking at the sky and feeling my center of gravity go over!! 🤣 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Last edited:
advertisement
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We’ll be participating in an eternal flame ride on Thursday, but we’d also like to check out the Prison, I know of a couple friends of ours who were planning on going to the prison on Friday.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
We’ll be participating in an eternal flame ride on Thursday, but we’d also like to check out the Prison, I know of a couple friends of ours who were planning on going to the prison on Friday.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
Got 'em.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.