Not open for further replies.
Micah_Deshotel

Micah_Deshotel

May 30, 2019
Egan, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Registration is here (just to let @Hondasxs know how many are coming to TO): 2023 Takeover Registration - HondaSxS Club Takeover - Pioneer Takeover.

As far as the rides, post (in this thread) which ones you and your group want to be included in and, if there's room, @The Green Goat will add you to the list in his first post of this thread. Be sure to indicate how many machines.
The Friday Ride to BM with Jackyl, and the Sat Ride with jackyl Please, thanks (3 machines 6 riders) @The Green Goat

Last edited:
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
We have 6 of us coming up from South Louisiana, (talon, rzr, and a can am) Do you need us to signup for any of the rides or just show up? I did Jackyls BM tour 2 years ago and loved it. We would love to do that again. We are arriving Thurs and leaving Tues.

Micah

1. Register as Scoop noted.
2. Let me know what rides you want and I'll add you to the list (BTW, this is not an official list. It's mostly to just get an idea of who's interested.)
3. Pay Richard his $20 or you can subscribe to @TripleB OnlyFans for a bit of a discount, plus it helps him out.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
If anyone wants a harder, technical ride let me know and I can take a group or anyone interested in that type of a ride. I am up for any trial you wanna hit. I can also help with any ride, if needed. I will be coming in early on in the week.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Thanks Hometeam, a stallion ride!
Just remember, this man brings 4 extra machines....

Also, have @Hometeam tell you how many times he's almost killed himself on various motor vehicles (and non-motorized). He neglected to inform me of any of this when I hopped in his rig last TO for a Dragonsback/sand mines run. He casually mentioned it once we were like 15 miles from civilization

advertisement
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV

Also, have @Hometeam tell you how many times he's almost killed himself on various motor vehicles (and non-motorized). He neglected to inform me of any of this when I hopped in his rig last TO for a Dragonsback/sand mines run. He casually mentioned it once we were like 15 miles from civilization
But did you die?

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL

Lol. Why do think my wife or kids won't ride with me and request their own machine!!! I will give out free rides on Saturday night for the experience!! Nomo!!) 🤣

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

He went up the Slickrock like it was nothing…big balls! (Nomojic)

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
On no business, he stood the talon straight up on that hill. I thought he was going over backwards. Skinny pedal, what skinny pedal!!
This rock, right here? Lol.... apparently that is a named obstacle too, Rockface.

O6o7gMxgDZ7UdFt2Pxglcygw1244 h937 s noauthuser0

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Adam is the same way. He doesn’t give two s***s. Funny as hell.
I taught him everything he knows

Very true!! I got nuttin on Adam!! If I stop and think for a second about weather I am gonna try something he is already hitting it.....and if he stops for a second then I will beat him to it and hit it!! It's called "Brothers"!!! 🤓 🤣 Nomo!)

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.