Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
SOOOOOoooooo

I don't know any of these rides.
Perfect time to tag along. You get to see all the touristy places, with great people guiding you. I can tell you, I went out my first year to the TWRA by myself, without navigation, and it's a MFer to figure out where you are in that maze of trails. I spent more time trying to figure out WTF I was that I did actually riding.

Go with good people. You'll have more fun.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Go with good people. You'll have more fun.

I've attended many, many group events/groups rides (mostly motorcycles) since the late 1990's. Honestly, while the riding and such was certainly fun, the best part about these events is meeting the people you know online and forming friendships that can last a lifetime.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Probably a little of both. I had paper maps....they were borderline useless.
I just popped for the Lifetime Trail Maps (on my own Samsung Tab A7 10.4"). Out of all the things I like the least, being lost is towards the top of the list.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I just popped for the Lifetime Trail Maps (on my own Samsung Tab A7 10.4"). Out of all the things I like the least, being lost is towards the top of the list.
Yup. I did the same after my first trip.

BTW, as a man, I was never "lost".

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To prepare for my first RRB trip I bought a map pack from Dan Koerner for my Garmin 276cx that I use in conjunction with a Tennessee satellite view map card. Dan’s Maps included a lot of the trails we saw, and we had the chance to use it in Brimstone / Windrock too.
Getting lost or turned around was no fun, but it’s all part of the experience. It can be tricky navigating some of the paper maps.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@The Green Goat

So I had a few requests for a THURSDAY run to Brushy Prison.

Still doing same loops on Friday and Saturday as planned / listed

Edited your first post as a 4th Optional group on Thursday

K

kyrider1000

Oct 4, 2022
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've attended many, many group events/groups rides (mostly motorcycles) since the late 1990's. Honestly, while the riding and such was certainly fun, the best part about these events is meeting the people you know online and forming friendships that can last a lifetime.
Looking forward to meeting yall . the wife and me are new greenhorns to riding and always looking to meet to go ride .

Ride em safe !

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@JACKAL

Bump me from the Friday Brushy ride…it’s a long story but I’ve got to go back to Cleveland Thursday night or Friday morning for a “family” event that evening that will cause my death if I’m not there. (Can’t even begin to express my displeasure in this new turn of events!)

I’d like to bring the Mrs for your Saturday excursion tentatively…so pencil me in if that’s possible.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
14aff7f197684f28ea113f088aece09a

Can you add me to the scenic ride on Saturday also?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
View attachment 387964

Can you add me to the scenic ride on Saturday also?

@JACKAL

Bump me from the Friday Brushy ride…it’s a long story but I’ve got to go back to Cleveland Thursday night or Friday morning for a “family” event that evening that will cause my death if I’m not there. (Can’t even begin to express my displeasure in this new turn of events!)

I’d like to bring the Mrs for your Saturday excursion tentatively…so pencil me in if that’s possible.

Got 'em

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Can you now please REMOVE me from the scenic rid on Saturday?

(LOL. Just kidding!)

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!