H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Still in like new condition. Depending on the 2022 and 2023 Honda models I may not sell this one until 50,000 miles. Honda did a great job except for the air filter intake location, harsh suspension, and front drive shaft U-joints. Those problems are fixable. Try fixing a belt drive. On Polaris rides I ride in the back and close the gates. I hate to have to go looking for a broke down RZR. Sometimes the RZR'S need to be trailered out so I installed a trailer hitch.

I have have had 10 Honda side by sides and never had a break down, same with 2 Kawasaki Teryx models. All 3 of my Polaris broke down. One was always broke so I needed 3 so I would have something to ride. The fun factor was there and I'm too old to wait on anything. My friends weren't too happy about me buying the poor quality Polaris RZR'S. One friend buys a new RZR every 3,000 miles to avoid the break downs. My Polaris dealer won't take a RZR trade in with over 3,000 miles due to the high mileage.

B

Boundertom

Dec 12, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hondabob told me "Your biggest problem is going to be living long enough to wear that Talon out". I am not sure if he thought I was in that bad of shape, or he thought the Talon was that good! 🤷‍♂️ :D

advertisement
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Bob - I can’t be the only one wondering what oil you use, how often you change it and if you change both filters every time.

I don’t want to turn this into another ‘OMG - not another oil thread’ :eek: but methinks it’s a valid question in this context.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!