BOX1

P500 25" Blackwater Evolutions

J

Janesy

Mar 15, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
I have these tires on my kingquad, and I absolutely love them. BUT, they run very short unless you fill them to crazy PSI.

Has anyone ran and measured 25" Black Water Evolutions? I want to put them on my P520 due to their durability but I don't want to increase the height to much over stock as I need to fit in an enclosed trailer . Hoping these 25's run short like my 27's and I'll be good

Reactions: Backwoods
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have these tires on my kingquad, and I absolutely love them. BUT, they run very short unless you fill them to crazy PSI.

Has anyone ran and measured 25" Black Water Evolutions? I want to put them on my P520 due to their durability but I don't want to increase the height to much over stock as I need to fit in an enclosed trailer . Hoping these 25's run short like my 27's and I'll be good
I had some Black Waters 28 inch that measured 27 1/4 at 8 PSI, great tires!

J

Janesy

Mar 15, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
I love Blackwaters, but their sizing is all over the map. My 27"s measure 26" unless you air them to the max psi which is something crazy like 27psi.
I was able to have a set of 25" measured last night and they measure 25.5" at 7 psi. So I might as well swap the 27's from my King onto the P520 and get 28's for my King.

Reactions: DaddyDubbs
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500

I'm running 26 x 9 - 12 Blackwaters on all four corners - I usually run 9 to 10 PSI on all four, at 9.5 PSI on front tire measuring from floor to bottom of level resting on top of tread 25-1/4".
I dropped pressure to 5.0 PSI on rear and measured again the same way, 24-1/2". I think added weight in the rear affects tire height somewhat. I also believe the Blackwater Evo's are measured with no weight on tire, possibly without even being mounted.

BTW I also have an enclosed trailer which is why I purchased the EMP aluminum roof (plastic wasn't available when I bought mine) as it only adds about 3/8" to height above roll bar. With the above named tires at 9 or 10 PSI overall height is 71-1/2" to top of highest point of roof.

Reactions: Janesy and trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!