P1000 27x9x12 front rim on back

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone run 27x9x12 on all 4 wheels.

If so any pictures? I was going to buy new rims but I’m thinking about just sticking with stock rims. Maybe seeing if somebody has stock front rims for sale.

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

If so any pictures? I was going to buy new rims but I’m thinking about just sticking with stock rims. Maybe seeing if somebody has stock front rims for sale.
Will need at least 1inch spacers in rear to bring them out to front width

Reactions: JenElio
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I run blackwater evolution 28x10x12 on stock rims. I put 1 inch spacers on rear to even out. I thought abour running front wheels on all 4 but haven't yet. I have multiple sets of 12 inch stock wheels and tires so maybe I will on my next set of tires.

Reactions: Isaiah and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!