HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Someone more talented than me could start a 3D thread for Honda parts. My son looked up some site on line and found where a guy made a bracket for the second battery.
Thingiverse.com, they have a few things for the Pioneer. That battery brace and the bushings, but the battery brace looked kind of janky so I never bothered. I made my battery brace out of an old piece of plastic from something I had lying around.

Reactions: DAV11
aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried the door bushings. May have been the settings my buddy used but they were unusable. The center hole wasn’t right size and the material doesn’t drill out very well. Also the sizes were too variant as some would be a little small and some a little large. I threw them in the trash and now have solid delrin bushings. Good luck with them if you attempt them

Reactions: Mudwing
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I tried the door bushings. May have been the settings my buddy used but they were unusable. The center hole wasn’t right size and the material doesn’t drill out very well. Also the sizes were too variant as some would be a little small and some a little large. I threw them in the trash and now have solid delrin bushings. Good luck with them if you attempt them
If he printed them in PLA (what I printed the keychains out of) they won't be worth a hoot. @Tramguage1 hooked me up with some delrin bushings at Takeover and they are night and day better than my stockers. The 3D printed ones might be okay printed in ABS or nylon. I've noticed that sometimes when people load things to Thingiverse they still need to tweaked when it comes to scaling. Not sure if it just comes down to different slicers or what, but happens every now and then.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine were abs but sure with enough tweaking you can make them work

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!