• Thread starter ManofManyStangs
  • Start date
M

ManofManyStangs

Apr 25, 2020
P'Burg KY
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Offset has me confused want to get new wheels and ties should I go with 4+3 or 5+2? Also I don't want any rubbing issues looking at the M1 Evils should I go 30's?

Thanks

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
For the tires, 30X10X15 have been reported to not rub on an X, anything bigger "can" rub.
Try to avoid 14" wheels, they can rub on the control arms depending on the profile of the wheel.
For offsets, you have a few choices.
  • 6+1 all the way around and 1.5" spacers in the rear. Overall ~1.5" wider than stock.
  • 5+2 all the way around and 1.5" spacers in the rear. Overall ~3" wider than stock.
  • 6+1 up front and 4+3 in the rear. Overall 2" wider than stock and slightly wider in the rear
  • 5+2 up front and 4+3 in the rear. Overall 3" wider than stock and slightly wider in the front.

M

ManofManyStangs

Apr 25, 2020
P'Burg KY
Ownership

1. Talon X4
These are the ones I purchased. I appreciate the help.

Evil

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!