People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
You guys have fun, and ride safe. Now that the wife has retired, got some honey-do deck construction to do before it goes straight to June summer heat here. Did use the trailer to bring home a load of 6x6x12s and 2x12s which can be a little heavy when wet. New loader guy at Lowes went to get a cart, but finally realized my asking for a forklift was better.
Did have time to replace the full windshield with the summer half one.

View attachment 124735
I’ll miss you guys this year!!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Bastardchild is going also , but I don't know if he is bringing his 500 , 1000 or both!
I was gonna bring the P5, but now I think Im gonna leave the mighty P5 at the house this trip. We're gonna take the wifes P1000-5. A couple different reasons Im leaving it. #1 We are carpooling with knuckledeep and splitting costs of everything and I dont want to hog up room on his gooseneck. #2 I kinda feel like I got lucky last year with my P5 on portals and 35s surviving the mountains without breaking and becoming a burden to the group I was with by having to be towed back. #3 The wife just reeeaaallly wants me to drive her P1000 while she rides shotgun. #4 The P1000 is leaps and bounds more comfortable than my P5 with its stiff suspension, and thats with my P5 suspension 1 click away from the softest setting. I will still have fun though. You can carry more frosty adult beverages in a P1000.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was gonna bring the P5, but now I think Im gonna leave the mighty P5 at the house this trip. We're gonna take the wifes P1000-5. A couple different reasons Im leaving it. #1 We are carpooling with knuckledeep and splitting costs of everything and I dont want to hog up room on his gooseneck. #2 I kinda feel like I got lucky last year with my P5 on portals and 35s surviving the mountains without breaking and becoming a burden to the group I was with by having to be towed back. #3 The wife just reeeaaallly wants me to drive her P1000 while she rides shotgun. #4 The P1000 is leaps and bounds more comfortable than my P5 with its stiff suspension, and thats with my P5 suspension 1 click away from the softest setting. I will still have fun though. You can carry more frosty adult beverages in a P1000.
Who gives a rip, just show and let the good time roll! HA! This is going to be good! I'm in the white P1, that looks like there's no driver, because I'm short. Staying in Hoot Owl cabin # 12, top of the hill.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Who gives a rip, just show and let the good time roll! HA! This is going to be good! I'm in the white P1, that looks like there's no driver, because I'm short. Staying in Hoot Owl cabin # 12, top of the hill.
Well we might be neighbors! We are staying in a big cabin at the top of the hill too! I think its the last cabin on top of the hill if I remember right, so I should have to come right past yours. I will make a point to stop and have a beer or 3 with you. :)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’d bring my P5 just for another matching to fiddle fart around with but my toyhauler garage is just big enough for the P1K5. Sorry @trigger mine won’t make your list.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Hey Guys,
Just wondering which P5 members are going this year? Won't be as many representing this year as there was last year for sure. I know @Chooglin is going, @100Acre , and @lee is always a staple. @Bad_bowtie and @JSPEED got rid of theirs, @Mudder was a maybe but at this point if you don't have a reservation you're probably not going? @DaddyDubbs ? Who else is going?
So far...

@trigger
@Chooglin
@100Acre
@ALM76
@Mudslyder
@markie
@Cavediver
@Bastardchild
@Porkchopexpress was with our group last year but I’ve not heard much from him! He even had WE on his

Reactions: trigger
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Well we might be neighbors! We are staying in a big cabin at the top of the hill too! I think its the last cabin on top of the hill if I remember right, so I should have to come right past yours. I will make a point to stop and have a beer or 3 with you. :)
Be careful, giving Smitty beer is like feeding a gremlin after midnight. LOL

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Plan on going to takeover next year. Just was wondering how soon do you guys make reservations for a cabin there
For the best selection of available cabins. Consider reserving as soon as the event is publicly posted on here and Facebook.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Be careful, giving Smitty beer is like feeding a gremlin after midnight. LOL
He’s a tee-to-ta-ler of late, haven’t you heard....;)

Reactions: Wallace
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I will be offended if you don't, HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Last year we had a blast so I’ll be there with my 500 and 2 four wheelers. We’re staying at eagle and I’ve been trying to figure out how to get to royal blue just by staying on trails.
We are bring my Dad's 4 wheeler, he may want to ride with you, when I go on on hairy rides?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!