Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
"Yer" late. I could have used this back in school lol. I'm often one of those illiterate hillbillies feel free to poke fun at me.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks; I ben lukin fer dis here edukashun. You're da bestest fer sharon it here fer us'uns tring to learnt deez tings. Thanks fer taughting me all that. Ma's gunna be so prooda me now.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im Dyslexic (for real!) lol been my while life. My grammar is very bad and my spelling. My mind works to how things sound thats how i spell. I try to correct stuff but most of the time its not in the cards. Thats my biggest weakness along with reading comprehension , with this some people call “ disease“ lol. My gift with it is working with my hands mechanically , funky odd memory chit for quotations and wicked fast reflexes as to why i excel in sports. Us Dyslexic people are all different. Thats ok. Im am what i am and just laugh at it now! 😂

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Being a spelling or grammar nazi is too easy and you're still able to understand what they're talking about. I've seen posts that lack sentence structure to the point I can't comprehend what they're trying to say. Thanks though, I defiantly spell better sense reading this.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Being a spelling or grammar nazi is too easy and you're still able to understand what they're talking about. I've seen posts that lack sentence structure to the point I can't comprehend what they're trying to say. Thanks though, I defiantly spell better sense reading this.

That's one I left out! Defiantly - definitely, lol!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!