Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the forum.
Shocks would make a world of difference in ride.
Tires my choice would be Ripsaws, I have had 2 sets with over 2000 miles between the 2 sets. No 1 tire puncture or failure. My not be the best tire but tough as hell.
Light bar go ahead and invest in a mid range quality bar the first time. As said before the light output is much better than the cheap ones.
There are plenty of people here that can help ya with anything you need help with.

S

Stevtanc

Mar 18, 2019
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have made some changes :)
Bought a 20" light bar mount to front bumper. Used a wiring kit with relay. Installed a volt meter and usb charger.
Bought 27" tires which are 6 ply big horn knock offs.
Installed Bronco Shocks for front.
Increased preload on rears and now front and back are up 3"
Going to Carolina Adventure World and testing out this weekend.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club. As they said in a post earlier wheel spacers do help your stance and add more stability!!!! Check out RB3offroad.com. We have wheel spacers for the 700. We also offer a discount for members. its 10off orders over 120 use coupon code taketen.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!