P500 ACCESSORY SUB HARNESS - 08Z08-HL5-A00

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could you please en light. The harness has four cables coming with yellow (this one I used for horn harness attachment) , red , white and green.

What red marked cable could be used for? and green? white?

I want to connect voltmeter and heater in the future, may be light bar (not sure yet).

Looks like white I can use for heater, it has only two pos an neg connectors, but red, has few wires inside.

Please advice, which gizmos connect to what color cables?.

Heater ?

Voltmeter ?

Light bar?

Buryit

Buryit

Sep 18, 2015
National Forest, NW AR

Reactions: Mudder and Waldo
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yellow for horn.
White for light.
Red for backup.
Green for winch.
Thanks for that. I'm not interested in a horn. Do you think that the yellow could be used for sound bar? And would the "white for light" work on a 12" light bar. And could red be used on a back up light? Also, do you know if rocker switches could be used on the dash powered from the sub harness? Thanks

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I hear alot about the accessories sub harness is this a part you buy or is it something thats already there???? Serious question if its an extra how much it is??? I make all of mine for next to nothing and im just curious

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I hear alot about the accessories sub harness is this a part you buy or is it something thats already there???? Serious question if its an extra how much it is??? I make all of mine for next to nothing and im just curious
You buy it. 9 bucks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!