ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sold my GoPro

Looking at a Virb XE, I like that it has the OBDII connector and it's waterproof to 50M

I'd use it for Pioneer, I drive a lot so as a CYA dashcam in my truck, and for scuba diving.

I've lost track of who all has them.
I think I remember @Windrock1000 @drfubar

Any complaints?

Will GoPro mounts work?

Recommended accessories for Truck/Pioneer use?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sold my GoPro

Looking at a Virb XE, I like that it has the OBDII connector and it's waterproof to 50M

I'd use it for Pioneer, I drive a lot so as a CYA dashcam in my truck, and for scuba diving.

Any complaints?

Will GoPro mounts work?

I have one also. Yes basically all your go pro mounts will work. I still have a GoPro hero 3 but never use it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ohanacreek and JTW
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sold my GoPro

Any complaints?

Will GoPro mounts work?

Works bad ass! Leave it plugged in. Yes GoPro stuff works. You drop it in the woods you can find it. no complaints except use high quality cards and I'd stay away from the highest capacity cards they do have some issues occasionally

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!