Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Ole Short Bus is getting some SNW downgrades.

20220703 152248

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hey, you gave Joey and I free reign on what you knew would be a beat down run to trail 9 in the KRX. That's a true testament to that machine because Joey and I wheeled Bigfoot like it was meant to be driven. Oops, I mean we took all the bypasses and certainly never sent it to Jesus....

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Ask Joey. He's the one that torched everything. haha. Your lower mounting holes are shot also.
That's what Joey said. All wallowed out. I've got brand new lower bushings for both sides once we fix those tabs. You find anything else that we didn't have on the board yet besides that? Joey said he saw you writing something over there, but I told him you were probably just drawing ding dongs again.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
That's what Joey said. All wallowed out. I've got brand new lower bushings for both sides once we fix those tabs. You find anything else that we didn't have on the board yet besides that? Joey said he saw you writing something over there, but I told him you were probably just drawing ding dongs again.
I only draw those with a welder.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!