Talon Added a few items to the R

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have worked on the talon on and off for a few weeks adding a few items. I have not gone crazy yet! I want to wait and see what the aftermarket brings. I have added Crow seat belts, Axia mirrors, floor mats, 1/4 windshield and a steering wheel. I have also adjusted the shocks and the tow in. I have about 200 miles on the machine and still love it.
I ordered some rubber type insulation to install behind and under the seats. I will update the pictures when I get it done.
IMG 4892

IMG 4893

IMG 4894

bigblueaz

bigblueaz

Apr 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
What steering wheel you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
What steering wheel you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its a Chinese knock off from eBay. I think it was $50 bucks and the adapter was $8 bucks. The wheel is a little flimsy for my taste. I will probably replace it later. I had to cut the hub adapter down to fit.

Reactions: Mopower58

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!