P1000 Added weight from accessories

B

bldmtnrider

Jan 8, 2021
Longmont, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting ready to pull the trigger on some aftermarket shocks for my 2021 P1K5 and trying to get an idea of all the weight I have added with aftermarket parts.

The list is: SATV windshield, SATV 1/2" skid plate, SATV Frame stiffener, OEM Roof, OEM A-Arm guards, Warn 4500 winch, 52" Light bar, 12" light bar, dual battery and Brick city fab V3 rack. Probably another 50lbs of other stuff I added in there as well so I'm guessing maybe 500lbs added without riders. Don't know if I am off 50lbs or 200lbs.

Easiest was to do it would just be to take it to a scale, but don't know of any close to my house.

Anyone gotten an accurate weight with a similar build?

Reactions: TxDoc
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t have an actual scale weight but by adding the listed weight on accessories and my Packout boxes (weighed) I added around 450 lbs to mine.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!