P700m4 adjusting toe after lift kit

HondaVT

HondaVT

Jun 28, 2015
Going to put a strong made lift kit on this weekend and was wondering if anyone has had to adjust the toe on their machines and if so what is the best way to get it correct.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I did not.

61d55bba63f3e2fc6d9591fb77fc1922

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
I think it's a good idea to check it. Simple and accurate way is to jack up the front so you spin the wheels and scribe the tires with a long handled screw driver or some tool like that. You can Use a jack stand to rest your tool on and hold it steady. Then put it back on the floor and bounce it and roll it bath and forth a little to get all the tension out of the suspension, then just measure to your marked line front and back. Be sure the wheels are straight ahead.

Reactions: HondaVT

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!